Costco Pharmacies now dispense commonly used prescription drugs for your pets at a great value.
Additional saving can be obtained on both current and new prescriptions with the Costco Member Prescription Program Discount Card (CMPP), a Costco-member-only program for those who have no prescription drug coverage through any insurance plan. Since pets are not eligible under their owner's medical plan, essentially they are uninsured and can enroll in the Costco Member Discount Card. Ask your pharmacist to help you enroll your pet in the discount card program and see the savings.
We've made saving money on your pet's medication easy!
||Ask your veterinarian to fax or call your pet's prescription to our pharmacy.
||Stop by our pharmacy and ask our pharmacist to request the prescription for you. Pet Meds available only at warehouse pharmacy locations.
|Pet Meds available only at warehouse pharmacy locations.
HOW IT WORKS
If you have a dog or cat that regularly uses a prescription drug, bring the prescription bottle to the pharmacy the next time you come to Costco. The pharmacy staff will be able to tell you about availability and price and can arrange to transfer the prescription from your veterinarian.
When your veterinarian suggests a treatment for your dog or cat that includes a new prescription, say you're a Costco member and that you likely will save money by getting the medication from a Costco pharmacy. The vet will be able to call or fax the prescription directly to Costco or write a prescription for you to take to the pharmacy.
- APOQUEL 3.6MG TABLET
- APOQUEL 16MG TABLET
- ATOPICA 25MG CAPSULE
- ATOPICA 50MG CAPSULE
- ATOPICA 100MG CAPSULE
- BRAVECTO CHEW 4.4-9.9LBS
- BRAVECTO CHEW 9.9-22LBS
- BRAVECTO CHEW 22-44LBS
- BRAVECTO CHEW 44-88LBS
- BRAVECTO CHEW 88-123LBS
- CARPROFEN 100MG CAPLET
- CARPROFEN 100MG CHEW TABLET
- CARPROFEN 25MG CAPLET
- CARPROFEN 25MG CHEW TABLET
- CARPROFEN 75MG CAPLET
- CARPROFEN 75MG CHEW TABLET
- CERENIA 16MG TABLET
- CERENIA 24MG TABLET
- CERENIA 60MG TABLET
- CLAVAMOX 50MG/12.5MG ORAL SUSPENSION
- CLAVAMOX 125MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- CLAVAMOX 250MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- CLAVAMOX 375MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- CLOMICALM 80MG TABLET
- DERAMAXX 25MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- DERAMAXX 75MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- DERAMAXX 100MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- FELIMAZOLE 2.5MG TABLET
- FELIMAZOLE 5MG TABLET
- GALLIPRANT 20MG TABLET
- GALLIPRANT 100MG TABLET
- HEARTGARD PLUS 1-25LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- HEARTGARD PLUS 26-50LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- HEARTGARD PLUS 51-100LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- INTERCEPTOR PLUS DOG 8.1-25LBS TABLET
- INTERCEPTOR PLUS DOG 25.1-50LBS TABLET
- INTERCEPTOR PLUS DOG 50.1-100LBS TABLET
- K-BROVET 250MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- K-BROVET 500MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- K-BROVET 250MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION
- MELOXIDYL 1.5MG/ML ORAL SUSPENSION
- NEXGARD DOG 10.1-24LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- NEXGARD DOG 24.1-60LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- NEXGARD DOG 60.1-121LBS CHEWABLE TABLET
- PREDNISTAB 5MG TABLET
- PREVICOX 227MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- PROIN 25MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- PROIN 50MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- PROIN 75MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- REVOLUTION CAT 5.1-15LBS TOPICAL SOLUTION
- REVOLUTION DOG 10.1-20LBS TOPICAL SOLUTION
- REVOLUTION DOG 20.1-40LBS TOPICAL SOLUTION
- REVOLUTION DOG 40.1-85LBS TOPICAL SOLUTION
- RIMADYL 25MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- RIMADYL 75MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- RIMADYL 100MG CHEWABLE TABLET
- SALIX 12.5MG TABLET
- SALIX 50MG TABLET
- SENTINEL DOG 2-10LBS TABLET
- SENTINEL DOG 11-25LBS TABLET
- SENTINEL DOG 26-50LBS TABLET
- SENTINEL DOG 51-100LBS TABLET
- SIMPLICEF 100MG TABLET
- SIMPLICEF 200MG TABLET
- SYRINGE U40 29G .5" .5CC
- SYRINGE U40 29G .5" 1CC
- TEMARIL-P TABLET
- VETSULIN INSULIN
- ZENIQUIN 100MG TABLET
If you need something that is not on this list please contact your local pharmacy.
*Pet Medications are available only at warehouse pharmacy locations.
Powered by Costco Health Solutions/Ventegra.
CMPP is not responsible for providing or guaranteeing service or for the quality of service rendered.
Participating pharmacies in various states are subject to change without notice and are not available
in all areas. CMPP is not protected by any state guaranty fund.
The Costco Member Prescription Program ("CMPP") is NOT a health insurance policy and is not intended as a substitute for insurance. CMPP provides discounts on prescription drugs from participating pharmacies. The actual discount will vary depending on drug purchased. CMPP members are required to pay for all prescription drugs. This discount card is administered by [Costco Health Solutions, 845 Lake Drive Issaquah, WA 98027, 425-416-4115,